Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eyelash serum

I was on a quest to find the best eyelash serum. I sourced all the forums and tried to find the most cost-effective way to make it work. I have miserable short eyelash. They are probably 4mm long.

Basically, a proven way to grow your eyelash is to use lumigan - applied like an eyeliner. I used this for few weeks. Lumigan is a drug to treat glaucoma. There are concerns about its safety but as long as you don't get it into your eyes, it's fine. There are dermatologists that prescribe this to grow your eyelash.




After using this, i did get noticable growth. I did find my eyelids were slightly red. But otherthan that, i probably increased my length 80%! The annoying thing is after the eyelashes drops off, the new ones that grow are not as long. So i have to start all over again. You can't get this without prescription unless you buy it from online chemist (not sure how trustworthy they are)




Next, i found this little gem in Malaysia - SASA outlet (http://www.sasa.com/).



This is kjinco eyelash growth serum (http://www.kjinco.com/). It costed about NZD40. You can buy them online or by contacting kjinco. I used this and noticed my eyelash has grown 50%. I found this to be slower compared to lumigan.


I have found another lash serum to try. It is new and it's called rapidlash. I've only been on this for 2 days so i will update after a few weeks with pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment