Monday, November 23, 2009

Yonka

So, in the quest to find the world's best cleanser to clean my skin. Many many times i notice that cleanser doesn't really clean my skin that well. Like they don't even dig deep down into my pore and i have to squeeze my pore all the time to get rid of the yukky gunk (*and squeeze my boyfriend's nose though he complains that it is the most painful thing ever)
Anyway, after searching high and low, i noice that Yon-ka cleansing gel (blue colour) has very high reviews at both makeupalley.com and essentialdayspa.com .

For the first time, after i wash my face, my make up are all washed off. There are no traces of black panda eyes after a shower!!! I am truly converted. I also notice that my pores are smaller and less visible. But it's only been two days. I'll update after a month :)

I also bought Mask 103 to go with it. It also has high reviews. It is a deep cleansing mask. And supposed to suck the dirt out of your pores and give it a good cleanse. I tried it once yesterday and I must say it's pretty good. My face feels clean but not tight after the mask.

In total i paid NZD70 for both. I bought them from ebay and the cleanser was 8ml x 10 mini bottles which is handy cos i can take them to the gym etc. The mask is full size. I think that's pretty cheap! Essentialdayspa.com is expensive. I think if you want to give it a try, buy it on ebay.

I am now using Yonka (or Yon-ka) in conjunction with L'occitane brightening serum (which i bought that day when L'occitane has 20% off *shame*) . I know i know i am a skincare junkie.

*I stopped using skinactives as i am not sure if they are doing anything. I will re-use them after i review Yon-ka and L'occitane. I don't really like the texture of skinactives serum. They look murky and precipitated. *sigh*

Reviews to come:

L'occitane brightening serum

Ginvera Marvel Gel/Hydrating cream/Eye Gel (YES...i bought more stuff at girls day out...*Double shame* )

No comments:

Post a Comment