Anyway, I've purchased these on my trip overseas
- Lancome Genifique Serum - This costed me a whopping NZD250 for 100ML bottle.
- Kose Sekkisei set (Cleanser, toner and moisturizer) - It's cheap okay..can't remember how much though
- I'm not gonna leave france without stopping by their beauty counter! I bought la roche posay hydrating cream
- Bioderma whitening gel - i was too tanned from the sun
- The beauty capital of asia. I had to try their top range skincare
- Skin79 BB cream pink range
- History of Whoo Ja Saeng serum set - USD119. Appparently this is the elixir of life for the skin. I'll be the judge of that. In this set, you get a 50ML serum, 25ml serum plus a trial size cleanser, toner and moisturizer
- So, i was at the airport, i've got some leftover baht. What do i do? Shop for skincare of course!!!
- Shu uemuera skin rejuvenating kit - cleansing oil, rose water, rejuvenating cream, refining lotion and a vitalizing concentrate. I thought it was pretty good deal for its price.
- Origins skin rejuvenating trial set - You get the cleansing milk, rejuvenating lotion, rejuvenating serum and the rejuvenating moisturizer. So far this is my favourite