Friday, December 4, 2009

L'occitane brightening serum


L'occitane had a VIP 20% off that day. so I bought this finally. I have been wanting to review this but havent had the chance because it cost quite a bit!!! Retailed for NZD98.00 i got it for about 70ish which is ok.
I am loving this at the moment. I love the smell, the texture (gel-like). I didn't like the immortelle oil because i don't like putting oil on my face. The precious cream was good for night cream too. Few years ago, i bought the sunscreen spf40 (due to high spf) but i suspect it causes clogged pore so i havent been using it.

This one does not clog pore and it seems to even out my skintone and slowly brightening it. Its not a dramatic effect but i am sure i am getting there!!! Do try it if you see it on sale or you can get it at strawberrynet.com for around NZD75

No comments:

Post a Comment